Saturday, December 1, 2012

Now...my other preloved item : SF Shoes

Next it my SALVATORE FERRAGAMO (SF) SHOES


Isn't gorgeous peeps? :)


Description :

Salvatore Ferragamo Pump Shoes
Size : 71/2
Colour : choclate maroon
- (but trust me! it is sweet n suits for formal office attire / baju kurung)



more pics...



Made in Italy




and more details ...


MY OFFER PRICE :

1. I purchased this shoes at SF's Boutique KLCC with RM1250 and i will let go this shoes with an amaaazzinnnng price which is = RM1100 (neg) ive only used this shoes once! during size fitting at the boutique...that's all (kiranya...kasut nih tk jejak tanah pun! :))

2. It will comes with SF's dustbag, SF's Original Shoes BOX, SF's Original Paperbag

3. All the prices quoted inclusive Post Laju West and East Malaysia

4. The number tracking will be provided to buyer once the item is post... :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute shoes design. I like flat shoes so much because they are very much comfortable for walking rather than high heels. And It's my first shoe passion.
    Women's Footwear

    ReplyDelete